Abdulla Ali Al-Zainal CSR Manager
An award-winning and confident team leader with a personal commitment to excellence. I have developed my skills with a focus on global trade and international standards. With a diverse repertoire of skills, I lead and train my team to deliver higher results in a reliable and sustainable manner.
- 1st Place Winner of National Awards for "Best CSR Idea 2019"
- Leader for Human Rights and Corporate Sustainability
- Championed a 5-year research agreement with Qatar University, a public-private partnership (PPP)
- Networking with News Agencies, Ministries and NGOs
- Supervise Supplier due diligence and Supply Chain Audits
- Member of Audit Committee responsible for ISO certification
- Innovation Research & Development Board Secretary
- Designed cost-effective Global Service Agreements
- Supporting Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup initiatives
- Directly managing a team of 4, with additional indirect staff
- Conducting and Managing Internal and External Performance and Compliance Audits
- ISO, EMS, GSAS Corporate lead Auditora